Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tough cookie

I'm smiling but I'm so close to tears. Suddenly, i miss my family so so much even though this is my seventh day in this place.

Study was okay i think for now but financial accounting is starting to make me feel uneasy. Apart from that, i will always have a conflict inside me when the lectures asked us to form a group.

In this room, i am truly grateful when i got an awesome roommates who manage to make me laugh. There's funny A, diva-ish Z, cool W and sweet S. And there's this senior who makes me feel scared to do any trouble. Lol. As if i'm the troublemaker la konon, padahal ... :-P

Apart from that, i'm in denial stage of something. But that's okay, even if my heart still aches when i re-read our old conversation and my eye waters when i go through our pictures together but THAT'S TOTALLY FINE. Sometimes you have to accept that you're lucky if things work out but if they don't, move on babe. Easy to say, hard to do huh?

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment